03-24-2014, 04:05 PM   #16
mosborn78108
Enlisted Member
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2013 Frozen Blue M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mge.92
I have a 2013 BMW X3 and it doesn't vibrate when I drive but when I first start it, it vibrates a little. It shouldn't be normal, try going to a different dealership or complain to the GM of the dealership. The mileage is normal like what a couple people have said, don't look at it for the first 5000 miles. Mine has horrible city mpg but has amazing highway mpg. Mine has 14 mpg average ( 16.8 L/100km ) with 90 percent city but I also have a very heavy foot. On the highway I get average of 29 mpg ( 8.11 L/ 100Km ). Hope things get sorted.
I have a 2014 X3 x28i, no noticeable vibrations from steering wheel while driving. Only small vibration is on engine restart when at stop light.

Gas mileage, 2800km, 20.6mpg city (70%) 26mpg autobahn--currently stationed in Germany, but US service member.

For the issues you describe, continue to bug the dealer--go to the GM. In the US there are lemon laws and the vibration lowers the value which is one of the reasons for buy back if uncorrected

Ride comfort on trips is good.

One poster suggested that comfort selects lowest possible rpm in comfort mode, I've experienced in Eco mode but no vibration

Mike
------------------
2013 Frozen Blue M3, Akropovic Exhaust
2011 Mini Clubman S
Appreciate 0