View Single Post
      08-07-2016, 01:57 PM   #64
ninkorn
Registered
Rep
Drives: X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeast809 View Post
so after several months of looking found a used 2015 x3 28i with xdrive base model with 25K mile with no options. No issues, 1 onwer, not accidents got it for 25,500 for a used car dealer. For me at the moment the deal made it woth giving up all the options, color, and anything else I really would want.

First thing I did, was take it to the Manhattan BMW dealer, and they gave me a new loaner with 400 miles on it. several options mine did not have like parking assist and rear view camera.......
Am I understanding correctly that you bought a used BMW from another dealership and then took it to a Manhattan BMW dealership for service?

I just bought a used 2016 BMW X3 (non-CPO) and my understanding was that original warranty does not transfer to a new owner in a resale, and also, if you do not buy your used BMW from authorized BMW dealership, you can't buy BMW extended warranty.

Just want to understand if you bought a used BMW (non-CPO) and if you were able to get BMW extended warranty from Manhattan BMW dealership. Thanks!
Appreciate 0