View Single Post
      12-04-2012, 10:19 AM   #2
tango131
Private
Rep
Drives: Boxster S; 2013 X3 28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestHouse View Post
Both packages get you the sports seats, headliner and adjustable suspension/steering/shift experience. According to the brochure, the 35i gets a Sports Automatic Transmission.

But, as far as I can tell for the 28i, the extra $1750 MSRP for M Sport is for the 19" wheels/tires, "Aerodynamics" package, black glossy paint on window/roof rails, slightly thicker steering wheel and extra body paint on the bumpers.

So the only tangible sporty "feel", if any, is going to come from the tires and the steering wheel correct?

Anyone know what the Aerodynamics package is?
correct. M-sport is mostly appearance (body colored bumpers, M-sport steering wheel, larger 19 inch wheels) and for the 35i, paddle shifters (althoguh I think it is now optional for 28i too, which it wasn't when we bought ours.

the m-port steering wheel is thicker than the SAP one and you get 19 inch wheels and body colored bumpers that most feel looks better/more sporty. check the pics.

2010 Porsche Boxster S (Mine)
Appreciate 0