Andy_o
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 20d Xline Melbourne Red

Garage List
  [0.00]
2015 BMW X3   [0.00]
The X3 is more than the sum of its parts in my opinion .. It is just very competent and practical in so many areas

I have the standard suspension on 18s which removes the jiggly ride, although it can bounce on rough country roads.

On balance I'll accept that as a good compromise over msport suspension and 19's

I've been very fortunate to drive many many cars including ML's range rovers, land rovers, X5's and others over high mileages and the X3 is the best so far .. For me and my needs

I don't need a separate chassis Land Rover .. Or the need to tow huge weights or drive up mountains or through deep rivers

I do drive in inclement weather and do occasional light off road but prob nothing out of the ordinary

I do several long trips every year to family abroad

The sports seats are very comfortable
The tech is superb with pro nav etc

The adaptive zenons are pure witchcraft and almost make me wish for the darker nights ;(

Very satisfied so far

Gone :X1 23d Msport manual, Space/Beige Pro Nav, Adaptive zenons, privacy glass, 18's, ext storage,

Current: X3 20d Xline auto, Melbourne/Beige, Sport seats, Viz pack, heated steering wheel, Folding mirrors, privacy glass, luggage net, pro nav

Current: E85 Z4 3.0si roadster titanium/Syrah individual

Current: F31 320d touring black/black work hack
Appreciate 0