View Single Post
      08-03-2012, 03:37 AM   #22
X3andZ4owner
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X3 Z4 630iC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooney058 View Post
have you fought that this may have to do with general economic situation in that particular country and a reletavily easy access to a more wealthy neighbouring country, than belonging to a particular race/group etc? Our Norvegian colleague have mentioned lithuanian gangs active in his country - but lithuanians are not even slavic, their language is coming from a very old hindo-european language family group. Overgeneralisation is stupid.

So I could not agree that 'slavic race generally do more crime' - that could be your perception, but you could not even support it with evidence - or could you? You state this as a fact, I am not seing any fact here. BTW, I am not slavic.
I don't think slavic or other ethnic groups are more criminal ( with some exceptions) but there are differences in reaction patterns and aggressive behavior and lack of impulse control in some populations. The causes are many but religious and socioeconomic factors are some of them.

The reason Scandinavia and the west is flooded with villains from the former east block, northern africa and the middle east is due to our lavish welfare system and our naive laws, where you get ridiculous punishments for severe criminal acts, for example a murderer or rapist is often out from prison lang before an economic villain... And the prisons here are like a French 4 star hotel where you get free education and even salary...
No wonder easterneuropean villains seek themselves here, they risk almost nothing in getting caught , on the other hand in their own home countries people are more hand on and alert and sometimes take the law in their own hands (not to mention the punishment you get for stealing in the middle east)..... Its not unusual that the village people in some countries in eastern europe go together and chase the crimal or criminal family from the town....

Last edited by X3andZ4owner; 08-03-2012 at 03:47 AM..
Appreciate 0