Australia
Rep
Drives: Goggomobil

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by roders View Post
Hi AussieM3,
Good to see someone else in Perth
I had deposit down on mine in March last year and confirmed order from pricing release in October. Looks like we still go the same production times. I wonder if they considered giving up my slot to you?
After the long wait I ended up picking up a M3 and then considered cancelling my delivery. Still have not made up my mind yet about taking delivery, but mine is a White MSport 30D coming will 19", HUD, Pro Nav, TV, Comfort Access, Xenons+Adaptive, Internet, SunRoof, Dynamic Damper, AntiDazzle/Folding, Lumbar with Free Servicing.
Anyone interested in this config and delivery, I could transfer the deal to them
Got a very good deal on it consider my early deposit & being a coporate, pitty most of the managers and staff have now gone over to Audi Perth
So is there all the Auto Classic Staff are. I got a good deal on my X3 as well ... which in fact is my wife's DD. So what colour is your M3 ... was it on the showroom floor recently or did you factory order the specs? Sorry for being nosey

My wife doesn't like the HUD and sunroof. I didn't option the M Sports package and thw comfort access. Apart from the that everything else is as per your. Mine's a vermillon red with oyster.

If you're close to where I am it will be interesting to catch up may be for a coffee and share the M experience.