10-25-2011, 02:46 PM   #17
Alanintx
ATAP
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Midnight Blue 430xi GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsplayin View Post
I ended up changing my order to boring old black leather today. I spent way too much time thinking about this and came to the conclusion that its more likely that I might end up hating the combination rather than loving it. I still think overall it would probably look good and the show car at the Geneva car show had this combination after all, but my M3 has cinnamon and the thought of both our cars having such similar and unusual interiors might not be the best idea. So black it is, and hopefully with the white contrast stitching it will be interesting enough.
Does this mean I don't have to take more pictures? :-)

They are all great colors.

Black is very classy and does not show dirt as much as the other colors. Not good for me, though, as I live in Texas and it gets kinda hot here (triple digit temperatures for weeks) and the black seems to absorb the heat.

Oyster is also very good looking and very classy, and reflects the hot sun. However my dog would turn oyster into the color of a clam shell.

Mojave was my second choice, but actually had a similar color in one of my past cars, an Acura. Great color, loved it, but I wanted a color that was more "lively".

Always like to change things up, so I went with the chestnut - doesn't show dirt, doesn't absorb the heat, and so on. I get many compliments on it.
Appreciate 0