Pygocentrus Piraya
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X3MC

Garage List
2021 BMW X3MC  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theatermax View Post
They totally screwed me.. There is no sales documentation that states if you buy the tech package Vs buying the Nav package that the cluster changes. This is a very bad marketing issue on the their part and I am not okay with this. If I knew I was going to get a half screen cluster I would have ordered tech. I was told the only difference if you order Nav without tech is you lose Hud which is what all the info on the web site shows. There is nothing for ordering a car that tells you you will get the old cluster style.

Imagine driving the X4 at the dealer and falling in love with the Screen on the Dash and then yours comes in after waiting almost 2 months and the cluster isn't what you saw at the dealer. This is the position I am in and I am not going to accept this. My X3 has the nicer cluster and this isn't going to fly. I am going to ask them to replace the car with one with the correct cluster as this is BMW's fault for not saying a word about this.. I made it very clear what I wanted and they very much told me its the same thing with and without tech just HUD would be removed.
Raise HELL my friend so that while you are waiting for them to build your X4 with HUD (that's the only way to get the wider screen cluster), you can drive around the one they messed up on...and it shouldn't cost you a penny more. Good Luck! Keep us informed.

*these are not cheap vehicles to begin with

2021 BMW X3MC
Donington Grey Metallic / Sakhir Orange & Black Extended Merino Leather / Aluminum Carbon Structure
Appreciate 0