View Single Post
      12-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #2319
rcipriano
Registered
Rep
Drives: X3 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfax
Are people ordering now being warned about the upcoming changes to iDrive (production from April 2013)? Could be worth delaying your order for if you're not desperate for delivery before May. As a techie, I would definitely wait a couple of months to get this as it is much better than the current offering

http://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=716908
This is a good question indeed ... I am waiting my F25 to be delivered in March 2013 to get the register 13. I asked my dealer about the new iDrive , in special for the Touch feature and he said that is only available in China at the moment and that he is no sure even if this feature will become available in Europe. He said also that BMW UK and Europe have not communicated any information regarding this feature yet.
Moreover I did some search in Google and youtube and I could not seen a single info/video about this feature beside the ones made by BMW (even a Chinese video)...
This was the reason why I did not stop my order,even if it will be great to have the hardware upgraded
Is there anybody who knows if the mentioned upgrade is in place in the others models with earlier schedule?
Cheers!
note: sorry for my English..
Appreciate 0