10-05-2011, 02:03 PM   #33
Razel
Rider and driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuckusRy View Post
How did this work out for you? I'm experiencing the same thing, since 12 miles on this car its been pulling to the right.
Since the warranty for the front end alignment is 1200 miles/2000 km, I was past this warranty interval. Paid for a front-end alignment after the shop foreman confirmed it was pulling to the right. One day later I'm calling to say it's not fixed. There may have been some improvement, but I can't say there's much, and it's still pulling to the right. After a discussion with the SA, agreed to bring it in when the towing package is available and have both done at the same time.
Went in today. Towing package was ordered today, but won't arrive until next week. No work done, but the shop foreman did another test drive and confirmed that it's still not right.
After they did the alignment a couple of weeks ago, the sheet that was attached to the work order showed the before/after settings of the alignment. Unfortunately, the shop tech didn't save the initial settings before any adjustment was made, so the report shows the left front and right rear adjustments being within spec, that is to say, both before and after settings were within spec. If any of you get the alignment done, take a look at that sheet and if it doesn't show any real correction, ask about that.

I work for Keyser Söze
Appreciate 0