03-04-2011, 06:19 AM   #163
335dxd
Private First Class
England
Rep
Drives: F31 335d Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfax View Post
It's official!! BMW UK are completely incompetent and the rumblings from the USA re. 6NR were correct all along. Apologies if I gave anyone false hope.

I can't believe a professional company can get things so wrong and will never trust anyone at BMW UK again regarding information. They are a total shambles. Why they can't just say "we don't know yet" until they know for sure, I have no idea. Buffoons.

Because of everything that has gone before, this email is no more credible than the rest of them but twinned with info from the USA, it would seem unlikely that you can buy 6NR as an accessory.

It was because of this "smoke and mirrors" from BMW regarding 6nr that I delayed my build week on my 5er (to week 10 March) as I wanted to be sure of 6nr....as you say Buffoons.

All your 'digging' in Jan/Feb was very usefull for me and crystallised my thought to delay my build and not rely on the possibilty or not of a BMW retrofit...i am still expecting that there will become a 3rd party retrofit available in due course.
Appreciate 0