06-26-2012, 07:06 AM   #2066
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbadger View Post
Poor excuse I know, but I blame the English weather. I've had "her" since 1st June and I am only now posting my first pics. I went to the Cholmondeley Pageant of Power on Saturday and the parking grounds were a mudbath. Then, on Sunday it didn't rain. And it was cool. So 4 hours and some (well, quite a lot really) Autoglym High Definition Wax later I feel she's ready to be shared. Note the colour - in the first it looks black. Then it gets a little bit bluer, then, in the last with the open tailgate you can see it looks really blue. And this is the same camera (my iPhone) with pics taken within a few minutes of each other. The only significant variable is the angle of reflection. Needless to say I love it. Totally. However, if I had a spare £1.2M I might be tempted to be unfaithful and snap up one of the last Aston Martin One-77s. Apparently of the 77 to be made, 18 are unsold. More than one owner has bought two. One to drive, one to treasure. Ah well....
Great work on the AG wax. Looks awesome

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0