View Single Post
      07-16-2013, 09:43 PM   #11
steelerfan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5 Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMdblU View Post
I hate to disagree with you but owning a 2010 B8 with Nav I preferred it's MMI compared to my X3, I thought it was easier and made more sense specially with wheel controls and what not, that being said the MMI with the nav package was superior to regular MMI, I'm not sure which one you experienced
Mmmm.. i guess we have to agree to disagree...hahaha....

Sounds like your specifically talking about NAV & I'm talking about the whole package deal.. I had a 2013 A4 with the prestige package & not one feature beats the X3 for me... Well i take that back.. the steering audio controls in which you could scroll through your playlist was a little better but that is it for me... The Google local search on X3 rocks.. i love using the BMW remote app to send the google searched destination from my Phone to my Car.... vs. having to scroll through & select all the letters...

Dude that plain red Stereo, XM & Ipod controls screen from Audi Nav screen couldn't be much more dated... they need a major refresh... (I had the color display on the speedometer so that was cool but the Heads up display on the X3 is awesome... love that feature. The screen size on the X3 is so much bigger.. I love that split screen option... Like I said.. we don't agree on this one but that's okay...
Appreciate 0