06-19-2015, 12:11 PM   #3
MSport_Jon
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 F25 LCI /// F80 M3 (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynor View Post
Is it possible to upgrade my 2011 F25 to LCI exterior by buying the M Aerodynamics retrofit package and new LCI headlights? Will these fit?
You can def do it... but why would you..? get a true LCI... no only the exterior is different but you will have an upgraded interior as well. The only item so far that i know you will loose is the anchor points for the rear cargo net... but if you dont use it then there is no loss... i would def get a 2016 as there have been changes to pricing and equipment.

2016 BMW X3 Sports Activity Vehicle

Changes to the standard equipment:

Enhanced USB and Bluetooth are now standard on all BMW X3 Sports Activity Vehicle models, including:
– Mobile Office – Text Messages, Email, Calendar, Tasks, Contact photos, Voice memos.
– Additional Microphone
– Bluetooth sync for additional (2nd) phone
– Library browsing via Bluetooth
– iSpeech – Voice control for contacts and music
Harman Kardon surround sound system is now standard on X3 xDrive35i Sports Activity Vehicle.
For model year 2016, the multifunction hook at the right of the luggage compartment and the two separating elements in the storage compartment are removed from standard equipment on all BMW X3 Sports Activity Vehicle models.

Lines and Package changes:
Driver Assistance Plus Package (ZDB):
Pricing has been reduced to $1,700 on all BMW X3 Sports Activity Vehicle models.
Technology Package (ZTP):
Pricing has been reduced to $2,750 on all BMW X3 Sports Activity Vehicle models.

Changes to standalone options:

609 – Navigation system: Pricing has been reduced to $1,950 on all BMW X3 Sports Activity Vehicle models.
6AN – Concierge Services has been removed as an orderable option and is now available exclusively through the ConnectedDrive store.
6NS – Is now Smartphone Integration and priced at $200 (previously $500), as the following features previously only available in 6NS are now included in 6NP Enhanced USB and Bluetooth (standard):

– Mobile Office
– 2nd Bluetooth microphone
– Bluetooth sync for an additional (2nd) phone
– Library browsing via Bluetooth (in addition to USB)

6NS – Smartphone Integration now includes only the Base plate in center console for snap-in Adapter integration & Connection to external antenna for improved reception (Requires optional snap-in Adapter – sold separately).

BMW X3 Sports Activity Vehicle Pricing (including $995 D&H):
X3 sDrive28i $39,595
X3 xDrive28i $41,595
X3 xDrive28d $43,095
X3 xDrive35i $47,345
Appreciate 0