Want the thrill
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4M40i, retired ‘11 X3

Garage List
2022 X4M40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmedina View Post
My husband has gray interior, so it blends well. I am nervous now, because I ordered black interior with the brushed aluminum. Hopefully, it looks good. The car itself is titanium silver, so I thought it would all blend well together. If I ever get my car, I will let you know what I think. The woods just did not appeal to me. I saw examples of both and thought it looked like cheap, fake wood (like when someone tells you they have new wood floors and you get to their house and it's obviously that fake stuff). I just hope I do not regret my decision. My husband even told me after I ordered the wood looked more luxurious. Too late to change my mind now though as my car has been ready and in VPC status for almost three weeks.
I think the aluminum looks great with the black, but since I just came from that in the Murano, I passed on it. I agree that the woods look "fake". My husband actually thought it was plastic made to look like wood when we did the test drive. The darker stain looks like zebra waves and the lighter one is well, just too light! I don't think you have anything to worry about!
Appreciate 0