12-26-2012, 07:57 AM   #6
am36
Squadron Leader
England
Rep
Drives: X3 2.0d M Sport - DSB Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveycrocket View Post
Very nice! I'm supposed to get ours next week sometime. I've notice that some of the front cup holders have a trim ring around them while other do not.

Any idea if they're package/model specific?
The cupholders are part of the 'extended storage' option (in the UK anyway). You can buy them seperately I'm sure - search in the main forum, it was well discussed.

As well as these trinket holders for the front cupholders, you get the storage pockets on the front seats, additional cubby hole in the dash' next to the steering wheel, various elasticated nets/straps & lashing eyes in the boot(trunk) and the mesh pocket in the front passenger footwell.

Bmwlvr60 - you seem to have all the above but without the trinket holders? Is it a different spec in the US? or I can also vaguely remember a thread which stated that they had been left out of a members car due to a shortage of stock at the time?

Have a nice day !
- F25 2.0d M Sport manual, DSB, black leather with fineline wave wood, Pan Sunroof, 368 M alloys, exterior trim and rails in matt aluminium, reversing camera, sun protection glass, windscreen with grey shade band, heated front seats, extended storage, powered tailgate, Xenon's, bluetooth c/w USB, DAB.
Appreciate 0