View Single Post
      10-14-2010, 03:49 AM   #24
1230vani
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 40i LCI

QUOTE: "Besides, there are two more engines coming for the X3. It appears that BMW is preparing a new diesel engine and a new petrol engine, both to make the X3 accessible to a broader customer pool. No word if these engines will be available in the US, though."
Am not happy about this as I want to order a new x3 with the strongest diesel engine, currently it would be 3.0d with 258hp (still not available, only in 2nd quarter 2011, am afraid as soon as a place the order in Jan 2011 in two months time there will be an x3 with 3.5d or 3.5ds engine mark delivering 302hp or smthg similar and have features (like foglight deletion etc.). There are constant changes and developments which is good but BMW should slow down a bit and announce more at the same time, bcs it is not making me (and a lot of others) happy that they are constantly improving, while at the same time reducing the current value and satisfaction of current cars their loyal customers have bought. This can be seen in the idrive, you get an i-drive and then there is like 100 times improved version in a month or so. I buy cars for 2 to 4 years (more on the 4 years side) and am loosing tons of money when I sell them in particular to these constant changes made.
Appreciate 0