View Single Post
      04-26-2011, 01:32 PM   #15
X3Mississauga
Rep
Drives: BMW 2011 X3

Sent car to dealer last week and here is what I got:

First I been told: my car was tested under shower for hour, not leak found, if I open the trunk after rain ,snow or car wash then water gets into cargo area is not their problem..., kind disappointing.

Then they fix a loosing rear bumper problem, but after that I can hear metal squawking noise every time go over bumpy road...(I don't even know where the noise comes from, one more thing on the list needs to be check next time.)

The last problem is loud wind noise from drive side after 110 km/h (most time I drive around 110km/h-120km/h), so I ask them to check, and they told me they will not test drive any car over 100 km/h... (are you kidding me? the speedometer shows over 200km/h! why don't BMW just set it to 100km/h max?) , so I am still living with my wind noise every day.(the wind noise just like your car window is not fully closed, not noise outside your car.)

As first time Canadian BMW buyer, this is really a disappointed experience with BMW Canada, flees like I been screwed up twice -- first is the high price and leak option then the bad services. BTW: I also called BMW them told me go to other dealer to check again, hopefully I can got my car fixed.
Appreciate 0