02-24-2011, 07:05 PM   #54
Beyu
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonskitchen View Post
Thanks... is there a residual on it? I'm also going back and forth if I should spring for the sport package as that seems to provide the sport seats and chrome trim... but maybe I don't need it....thoughts?
Hey guys first post on this forum. As bluemachine has said the base system is quite decent for most people. However for $850 more it seems worth it especially if you're not into aftermarket installations/upgrades.

I'm currently waiting on my x3 35i set for march production and have both the upgraded audio & sport package. In regards to needing the sport package it's defiantly not something that's needed or have to have. However if you happen to like the way it looks or want the sport seats and shift paddles then it's something to consider as the shift paddles aren't available on the 28i and manual mode uses that funky up & down shifting.

Also the X line trim in the sport package is somewhat dependent on the color of your car, in another thread Alpineweiss' black x3 looks really good with the X line delete.

Here's some photos
Attached Images

Appreciate 0