Rep
Drives: X3 20d Xline Melbourne Red

Garage List
  [0.00]
2015 BMW X3   [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gIzzE
It is the same in the UK.

I was looking at a new one, and for a start I was surprised the 20d xDrive was over 40,000 with the options I wanted, xenons, prof nav, upgraded hifi, pano roof, heated sport seats, dab etc.
Then even more surprised at the poor discounting, after ringing round for 2 days 3500 seemed to be as good as it would get for anyone with a slot this side of September 2015 delivery!

Forget that!
I was hoping that someone had one in stock ready to go!!

I did a search for anything under 2 years old with the above options and out of a grand total of 300+ approved used X3's 6 had those options. Amazed at how many don't have xenons for a start.
Only 2 were 20d's and only one of those was an SE with sport seats, and that was a 13 plate at 37,000.

So I decided to keep my ML a little longer and bought some new wheels and tyres for it to freshen it up.
The day after the wheels went on a really nicely specced X3 came up, Jan 13, all the toys and more, and 10,000 cheaper than the other one on there. I called up and gave a deposit last Monday morning, 10 minutes after they had listed it, not even got any photos up.

Collecting today.

I decided to run this for a year and then swap for a nearly new LCI.
Congrats on your new car

The LCI is very popular .. For good reason and will hopefully be a good place to put your money

As for discounts .. Why would they ? After all they can't get them and can sell everyone they do get several times over

Gone :X1 23d Msport manual, Space/Beige Pro Nav, Adaptive zenons, privacy glass, 18's, ext storage,

Current: X3 20d Xline auto, Melbourne/Beige, Sport seats, Viz pack, heated steering wheel, Folding mirrors, privacy glass, luggage net, pro nav

Current: E85 Z4 3.0si roadster titanium/Syrah individual

Current: F31 320d touring black/black work hack
Appreciate 0