View Single Post
      12-22-2014, 04:19 AM   #7
gIzzE
Major General
Rep
Drives: F11 + 911 C4

It is the same in the UK.

I was looking at a new one, and for a start I was surprised the 20d xDrive was over £40,000 with the options I wanted, xenons, prof nav, upgraded hifi, pano roof, heated sport seats, dab etc.
Then even more surprised at the poor discounting, after ringing round for 2 days £3500 seemed to be as good as it would get for anyone with a slot this side of September 2015 delivery!

Forget that!
I was hoping that someone had one in stock ready to go!!

I did a search for anything under 2 years old with the above options and out of a grand total of 300+ approved used X3's 6 had those options. Amazed at how many don't have xenons for a start.
Only 2 were 20d's and only one of those was an SE with sport seats, and that was a 13 plate at £37,000.

So I decided to keep my ML a little longer and bought some new wheels and tyres for it to freshen it up.
The day after the wheels went on a really nicely specced X3 came up, Jan 13, all the toys and more, and £10,000 cheaper than the other one on there. I called up and gave a deposit last Monday morning, 10 minutes after they had listed it, not even got any photos up.

Collecting today.

I decided to run this for a year and then swap for a nearly new LCI.
Appreciate 0