shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkillrob View Post
Just wanted to give a big thanks to shawnsheridan for helping me out with e-sys. I have been coding for a while with INPA on my E93 and X5, but ordered a new X3 in early April and got a lot of good advice and help from Shawn. Picked up the X3 Saturday and started coding Sunday, realized I needed 49.3 data file, so again Shawn helped me out.

E-sys is much easier to setup and use than INPA and now my wife is happy that everything works as it should (and like I coded on the X5).

So far added:

M3 speedo
Close hatch with fob and dash button
Fold mirrors from the fob
Open and close all windows and sunroof with FOB
auto unlock doors when engine is turned off
went to set auto start stop to remember last setting, but was already set to that in my 2014
removed nav and camera warning screens
I added caller ID, entertainment options and blinkers to HUD, have not tested to see if they work yet.
set the windows to continue to roll down when doors are opened - untested
tonight going to try to add the M Performance Logo instead of BMW logo on the instrument cluster - apparently this is a bit hit or miss model to model if it works or not - probably depends if the logo file is loaded into the cluster or not.

If you haven't done any coding yet, highly recommended and reasonably easy to setup and use!

Rob

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0