View Single Post
      10-19-2012, 03:28 PM   #6
colson79
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 X3 35i DSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyte View Post
Hey, sorry for bombing your thread, but as a new user I cannot create a new thread yet (REALLY STUPID) and this is really urgent as I need the car.

But anyways I have a new 2013 X3 35i and the car has a lot of problems.
I have only driven the car about 2000 miles and I ran into some really BIG problems.

The first problem is the the error "Left turn signal Malfunction".
The problem is not with the left turn light bulb but a computer/programming error. For two weeks now, the error will disappear and come back on periodically and when the error does come on, the left turn signal DOES NOT WORK. I have taken the car back to the dealership and they "apparently" fixed the problem, but the error came back 2 days later...

The second problem is the "Low Tire Pressure".
This is another computer/programming error because the error shows that all FOUR tires need air. I have checked the tires and they are all perfectly fine! I know for a fact that this is a computer/programming error because it has affected my sport plus mode.

Ever since the low tire pressure error came up, I cannot put the car into sports plus mode. After I switch it, the car goes back into normal mode after a few seconds.

If any of you guys have experienced these problems please let me know. Thank you

Again, sorry for the thread bomb, I need urgent answers because I'm away in college and have no spare car to drive.
I had my low tire pressure warning come on for the first time last week. It did light up all 4 tires as well. Unfortunately I don't think the system was designed to show the individual tire. My pressure was actually pretty low in the front tires, temperature dropped to 35 degrees so I had to top off all the tires. I also think that the car is designed not to go into sport mode with low tire pressure. After I topped off the air in my tires I had to reset the monitor, it won't go off automatically.