View Single Post
      02-11-2013, 12:56 AM   #1
ecoveon
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: x3 - G01

Harald & Kumar buy a BMW

Here in India they sell 3 variants of the X3-F25. All are diesel motors with 8 speed auto trannys. The base model is called the Advantage edition has an on the road price of USD 80,000, the next is the 2.0d which sells for USD 100,000 and the top of the line 3.0d sells for USD 120,000. (The tax in this part of the world is really high so the ORP too gets expensive.)

Mine is the base version - Advantage edition. The big difference between Advantage and the 2.0d is the moonroof. Besides also not having the wood trim, the 4 door tweeters, the center console speaker and the X Line trim on the outside.

Otherwise its a decent specd version - Its got xenon headlamps with washers, the lights package, auto dim mirrors, driving experience switch with Eco Pro mode, front and rear PDC, Rain Sensor, Fog Lamps, Auto Air Con, Cruise Control, Leather covered steering wheel, SA6NH USB / Hands Free and Seat adjuster with memory.

I replaced the interior front trim with Fineline Siena wood, added the four tweeters and center console speakers (no new coding or harness was required) and the font X Line Bumper trim for about USD 1000.

I also painted the grill with satin silver and applied a clear coat for the gloss.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0