View Single Post
      02-02-2011, 11:25 AM   #12
vase330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 E63S; 15.5 RangeRover ATB

Many women will out-drive the guys so all this is the power too much is just funny. As for foot control I don't think there is a distinction. I gave my 68y/o mum my 335 with tune on and you know what happened? Nothing. She just lurched and eased off realizing maybe she gave it too much gas or something. I was taken by surprise, but said nothing and she in fact liked it. She was oh this car is kinda different I guess? She doesn't even know there is tune on it, doesn't know or care what a tune is. She likes my RAV4 much better than the BMW, she says it feels better to drive that one... go figure.

As for the snow, if you have All Season tires on it, you'll be just fine. I have dedicated snows on the 335 but RAV4 does better with the ALL Seasons all round. If I was going to be up in the Canadian style snow, I might consider snows for RAV4 too, but honestly not necessary where you are.