09-22-2011, 06:43 PM   #44
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg2step View Post
I agree Led Zep - I would take an X5 over an X6, an X3 over an X4, and the X3 i have parked in my garage over all of them, w/ the possible exception of an X3 or X5 diesel. The X3 is just the right size for me though,- and i like the space of the more classic SUV look compared to the coupe/hatchback. The X5 is a little big for my needs so i figured a gasoline X3 was a better option personally.

as a former e91 owner, i will be dissapointed if the 3 GT comes to America and the next 3 sportwagon does not. They already replaced the 5 wagon w/ the 5GT - and i don't see why they offer both that and the X6.
Also previously had an E91. Great car, but our 110 lb. German Shepherd insisted we look into more room, so the X5 was obtained. Last I heard, BMW has reconsidered and the F30 variant (F31?) will be shipped here. Americans have developed a strange phobia about "wagons" in the past decade or so. It is a shame, in that they are often highly practical with the economy (almost) and handling of the sedan.

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0