nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by doru View Post
OK, I am not new to BMW's .I owned a bunch of them over the years, and I still have 4 different models in my stable. I followed the instructions posted, which are very similar to other BMW platforms, I watched that youtube vid posted above and some other ones, yes I have doors closed, seatbelt on etc.
Just to be clear.

But for a strange reason, following whatever is posted, or what I do for my other BMW's, does not apply to the f25. I get straight into that OBC unlocking or other menus.

I can undo or reset oil change intervals etc via the laptop, but it's inconvenient. I use the laptop for other stuff. I did quite a few things to my cars thanks to these great forums and great members. Thank you all.

The problem I'm facing is explained above, and I am not sure why this happens? Oddly enough there is another poster (nyalpine90) who encounters the same thing. Sure there must be other people, who either didn't bother anymore to use the above described method, or who figured out what was done wrong. There must be a small detail evading me...
I follow the same steps and i got a list of functions...i will make another attempt.
Appreciate 0