Thread: New owner
View Single Post
      03-02-2013, 08:16 AM   #15
GoCubsGo
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 35i

On our way to pick her up . First impressions and pics to follow soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDrive35i View Post
I'm in Chicago as well--Lakeview. My car is black on black with the 19"s. I'll be seeing you around.
We're in Lakeview as well, I'll keep an eye open for a black on black with 19's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poohbore View Post
Love the black ones and if i'm honest the grey ones, white ones and the bronze is growing on me.

Congratulations on a speedy delivery.

Can you post some interior shots too
Thanks, I'll post up some pictures soon, hopefully this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booty View Post
Great looking car. Congrats.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfox View Post
Nice looking car.
Congrats.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlolvlo View Post
Congrats on the delivery! Any reason why you didn't go with the M package? We're considering the X3 as well but with the M sports package with Dynamic Handling. Just curious if you opted out of those in favor of the CW-I/II because of any environmental/drive factors.
The reason "we" opted out of the M Sport package.....interesting story here. We test drove a X3 that had the M Sport package and I was ready to pull the trigger on the one we test drove, I loved it. The wife on the other hand....well...."the steering wheel is too thick, it's going to hurt my hands after driving for awhile". Yep, that's the reason, nothing to do with the all the other upgrades that come with the M Sport package, it was the steering wheel (which I absolutely LOVED). It is going to be my wife's car so I want her to be happy and have what she wants....though it was painful giving up the M Sport package from my end .
2001 E46 330 (Sold)
2001 E46 325xi (Sold)
Appreciate 0