View Single Post
      06-16-2011, 09:09 AM   #220
mole7374
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '11 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN_3 View Post
Guys, I think we are losing sight of whispered's question here...he ordered M-Sport and DHP, as evidenced by his vehicle inquiry report. The car came with M-Sport and not DHP. At this point, we need to find out if the lack of DHP was a production error, or if BMW had a reason to remove the DHP from the window sticker because of some overlap with the M-Sport package.

Does anyone have a window sticker that shows both the M-Sport package and DHP listed?
good point...and yes that was the original question. this topic always seems to run rampid....thanks for bringing us back to earth..

so yea that is a great point to see someone's sticker that includes both m-sport and DHP. Here is my fear for whispered... my fear is that the dealer input it into the system incorrectly and now they are trying to cover it up...I'm not a conspiracy theory person but it's my fear b/c I know of 2 other people on this board that have had that problem! Typically what happens is that the SA/CA will build the config for you, but the sales manager is supposed to input it into the system...and if for some reason that didn't happen here and the SA did it incorrectly (which is what happened to one person I know here) then they are going to be in a situation where they have to eat a car....so if they are not an upstanding dealer maybe they are putting up smoke and mirrors hoping it goes away
Appreciate 0