So, now that several folks probably have this snap-in, what is the consensus? Worth it? I currently have a Droid but plan to switch to iPhone 4 very soon, and then me and my wife will both have iPhone 4's. Seems in that case that taking full advantage of the integration makes sense (yes, I have 6NR and Tech Package).
My understanding of the benefits of the cradle are:
1. Better cellular reception via the shark fin
2. Ability to use the Genius and similar functions for music
3. Enhanced iPhone/iPod look and feel in iDrive
4. Video playback (while in park)
5. Better Internet Radio (i.e. Pandora) integration
Am I missing anything or incorrect on the above? Any reviews/opinions from users welcome.
I think it is bad luck to be superstitious