05-14-2011, 10:14 AM   #107
pwdrskr
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 Audi allroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabian View Post
Nope, work in downtown Bellevue... saw the titanium at the building I work at in an underground parking lot below, but have not seen it sense... not sure if it was just a visitor or an employee of this building. Is your's titanium silver? or maybe it was one of the other ones I saw... I think all I've seen so far have had roof racks.

How are you liking your 35i so far? Can't wait to get mine, but hasn't even gone into production yet
Yes mine is titanium silver and so far I am very happy. Love the HUD and 360 degree camera. Handling in Sport mode is great; the feel of the steering wheel also becomes a little heavier which I like. I could go on. Bottom line I am very happy with the X3.

Only a couple minor "issues" that I have. One is the lift gate height setting sometimes will reset itself to the maximum height. This is a problem because my garage door when open is too low to allow the lift gate to open fully. The lift gate setting has reset several times and twice I missed that it was opening all the way! Ended up with minor scratches on the lift gate.

Other more minor gripe is that the suspension resets to "normal" every time the car is turned off. I prefer driving in Sport and would like it if the setting would remember where I left it.

That's about it.
Appreciate 0