04-29-2011, 10:12 PM   #47
Boy_with_Joy
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: F83;e92 M3;X3 35i MSpt;X1 MSpt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDZEP View Post
WOW - very nice! Thanks much for posting. We sure would love more photos as soon as you have a chance. Here are requests:

- Does it have the ///M door sill plates?
- Good photos of the wheels (close and distant would be great)
- What size are the tires? What brand?
- Can you verify heated steering wheel? (not previously available with M wheel, been wondering if they'll really inlclude it with ZCW)

There is a thread ready for lots of M Sport photos: http://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=522823
You can post them there if you like, and we'll all add to it as ours arrive.

--------------------------------------------------

The other thing, continuing the confusion I'm afraid, is that if you look at the photo of the interior (steering wheel / center console) you can plainly see that he has the DDC buttons. My VIR build sheet looks like his sticker does, it shows "sports suspension delete" but not "dynamic damper control". Perhaps they are synonomous when it comes to the 35i M Sport.... who knows.
Thanks! Here are some additional pics which should answer the questions above. If more details are needed, feel free to ask.

///M is there on door sill plates (see pic).

-Tyres on the vehicle are GoodYear 19's. I was told they are run-flats.

-Yes, it is a heated steering wheel. The vehicle has a cold-weather package.

- Lastly, according to the manual, Dynamic Driving Control and Dynamic Damping Control appear to be part of Dynamic Stability Control system (see the pics of manual pages).
Attached Images

Appreciate 0