View Single Post
      04-17-2011, 12:05 AM   #10
Lotus7
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: xxxx

Top View Camera - I gave this a lot of thought and finally decided that the Rear View camera met almost all of my needs. However, I'd certainly get one or the other.

Power Liftgate - As almost everyone has said "nice to have and helps when you are carrying packages or groceries" I was "on the fence"on this one since I'd never had one before. Sooo glad I decided to get it. It's very useful and is being used more than I ever thought it would be. Being able to pop the tailgate open on a rainy day as you approach the car with while carrying stuff is really worth the option cost. Only had it a couple of months but now am completely spoiled. Love it!

Premium Sound - I am very particular about sound and listened to the premium system in (2) 35i demo cars . It's obviously better, but to my ears just is not worth the premium price. I listen to about 90% classical and 10% jazz and for me, any car system is so far from a decent high-end home system that you are constantly reminded that you're in a vehicle. For me the premium system is like listening at 15% of reality and the base system is like 12%. The improvement does not justify the cost, but that's strictly a personal valuation.

Last edited by Lotus7; 04-17-2011 at 12:28 AM..
Appreciate 0