View Single Post
      04-10-2011, 12:33 AM   #6
X4guy
Major
X4guy's Avatar
No_Country
35
Rep
1,175
Posts

 
Drives: X4 Melbourne Red Xline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Www

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabian View Post
Just curious what peoples opinions are on this as I keep going back and forth on whether to wait or not.

Get the 35i now or wait for either the i4 turbo or 35d?

btw my CA is telling me about 3 months if I order now. I thought people were getting them faster than that now in the US?
I4 turbo will be cheaper, better on gas mileage and almost similar zing of the line. Since I have to wait to order due to Forex appreciation of the Euro, I may just be in time for I4 release and skip the diesel all together.

Last edited by X4guy; 04-10-2011 at 12:48 AM.