View Single Post
      04-09-2011, 09:42 PM   #3
tuco44
Lieutenant Colonel
tuco44's Avatar
Canada
16
Rep
1,594
Posts

Drives: 2012 E91 328iTouringxDrive BSM
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Western Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabian View Post
Just curious what peoples opinions are on this as I keep going back and forth on whether to wait or not.

Get the 35i now or wait for either the i4 turbo or 35d?

btw my CA is telling me about 3 months if I order now. I thought people were getting them faster than that now in the US?
Some ppl really want the diesel and I can see waiting for that - BUT, BMW has not said yet when/if it's coming so your wait could be a while. I prefer 6 cyls over 4 cyls so for me, why wait for the 4 turbo, when you can get a 300hp 6 right now.

If your dealer is out of current allocations, I bet your wait time could be approaching 3 months, even in US.
__________________
2012 328iTouring xDrive Black Sapphire

Previous BMWs - 2012 135i MSport 6MT Jet Black(sold), 2012 135i MSport LMB DCT(sold), 2011 X3 35i MSport VR (sold), 2009 M3 Sedan AW (sold), 2008 535xi MSport AW (sold), 2007 328xiT Barbera (sold), plus 11 others in the 70s & 80s.