View Single Post
      04-09-2011, 08:32 PM   #1
Sabian
Second Lieutenant
United_States
24

 
Sabian's Avatar
 
Drives: X3 35i Mineral
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Woodinville, Wa


Posts: 236
iTrader: (0)

35i now or wait?

Just curious what peoples opinions are on this as I keep going back and forth on whether to wait or not.

Get the 35i now or wait for either the i4 turbo or 35d?

btw my CA is telling me about 3 months if I order now. I thought people were getting them faster than that now in the US?