02-28-2011, 04:18 PM   #155
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Bertie View Post
Hi sfax...had a chat with my dealer regarding the 6NF...he was quite sure it wasn't a glitch and that 6NF needed to be included to have 6NR...the option codes included in the Prof Media package were 6NL, 609, 612 & 616. Anyway I will hold fire and will keep a look out for changes in online configurator...I suspect it should do so in near future as more and more of us keep choosing the 6NR and this becomes apparent. If I remember right there was a similar error when choosing alloys with runflats as standard where the charge for runflats kept get adding despite being standard. This doesn't happen any longer.
All very confusing (standard for BMW!). I have the professional multimedia package installed and it includes what I think is 6NF, but maybe it's something else. Surely pro mm which includes the full bluetooth connectivity is considered "a blue tooth option" and therefore 6NR is included, but who knows! Please let me know if you eventually get to the bottom of it.

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0