11-05-2009, 01:40 PM   #1453
nightkhan
Private Woodman
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i, JB, Space Rocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleb350 View Post
Hey bHd, your other thread inspired me to do a mini review post of the Tiesto show. I don't normally do reviews, so forgive me. I saw a video on Youtube of a show in NYC and noticed it was really similiar to the one I saw in Milwaukee (search Tiesto Kaleidoscope).

I decided to go see him in Milwaukee as opposed to Chicago (where I am currently) primarily due to it being my hometown, so I could go to the show with more friends. The ticket being cheaper in a smaller market was a bonus.

I've seen Tiesto a handful of times in the past, and I could say that this show is better, so much so that is actually inspired be to write about it, lol. It wasn't so much the track selection or the visuals, but how much better he exceeded my expectations. I DIDN'T buy his new album because I wasn't a fan of how much I thought his sound changed for the worse from just hearing samplers.

Seeing the show live was a different experience altogether. The tracks I heard samplers of were executed so well, I came away with a different opinion of them. Without spoiling the show, all I can say is that the backdrop of the show includes a retro music video style of some of the more popular songs done on a huge LED multi screen setup.
anyone going to the tiesto show in sf at the cow palace?
Current: E92 328i, Sports Package, 335i wheels, Power Seats, BMW Assist/Bluetooth, IPod/USB, heated seats, //M Short Shifter
Future Mods: 19" CSL's, KW V2, 15mm spacer, tints
Appreciate 0