View Single Post
      07-19-2023, 05:04 PM   #17
frisbeeguy
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW,Tesla, etc.

Garage List
Ah, the never-ending saga of oil change intervals, where opinions flow like a never-ending oil leak! It's truly remarkable how this topic can turn even the most mild-mannered individuals into oil-change evangelists, armed with pitchforks and data sheets.

But fret not, for I have devised a foolproof solution to end this incessant debate once and for all! We shall gather all the self-proclaimed oil change experts in a grand arena, armed with their oil filters and dipsticks (for BMW owners, oil level sensors). They shall engage in a battle of wits, each one vying to prove their interval theory supreme.

And as the oil change gladiators clash, let us sit back and enjoy the show. Grab some popcorn, my friends, and witness a spectacle like no other. The crowd will gasp as viscosity arguments are hurled like verbal projectiles, and the scent of synthetic oil will permeate the air.

In the end, my dear friends, we shall crown a victor, and the world will finally know the one true oil change interval! Until then, let us revel in the ongoing circus of opinions, as the oil change enthusiasts continue to oil the wheels of debate with their passionate arguments.

Last edited by frisbeeguy; 07-19-2023 at 05:16 PM..
Appreciate 1