View Single Post
      02-05-2018, 07:22 AM   #20
BlueCrabMafia
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 328i Sport Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedBuggy View Post
Not sure about the 17, I have a loaded early 16 CX5 that I leased and as soon as the lease is up going to an X4 or at the very least a X1. X3 is not being considered as my wife currently has one. My CX5 is pretty much loaded but is missing some of the small things like memory seats and mirror, no 12v power outlet, no hatch release on the fob and not even a light in the rear hatch. I will admit that I leased on a whim as I needed to get into something quick, but I would hope that Mazda has put these into the vehicle without having to have some ridiculously priced package. The Navigation absolutely sucks. I use my tablet or phone for navigation. I will say though that is does run and handle well, is fairly comfortable and gets 25mpg.
The '17 doesn't have memory seats standard, but it has the other features you mentioned. For $1830 you can get memory seats, power passenger seat, active driving display, heated rear seats, heated steering wheel and wiper de-icer. And I will say I like the Nav on the '17 CX-5 better than I like the NBT on my F30.

We also looked at X1's. Didn't care for the styling and unless you want a pseudo SUV, just get a 4 series gran coupe because they're the same size, functionality and it looks 10x better.

Again I'm not comparing the CX-5 to an X3 as a one for one alternative because it's not. However at the price point we were looking at, it was the clear winner.
Appreciate 0