03-26-2017, 09:21 PM   #2221
Almaretto
Major General
Rep
Drives: Test Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoudaniell View Post
Two quesitons:

I did the turn off electronics when car doors open. I just starting the car up shortly after and no animation - suggestions?

Also, are you doing a one touch for your window fold in or do you hold the CA? I have it working for both fob and CA but want to know if there's a way to code it so that it folds in automatically when the engine shuts off or with "1 click" instead of a hold.
How much time did you allow after coding vehicle, locking vehicle, and starting up again? Did you try also folding mirrors? Did you try with CA and keyfob to see if difference? Did you try minimizing time between unlock and starting vehicle?

The mirrors are all-or-nothing (ie folded or unfolded). The Windows/sunroof requires holding CA or keyFOB. I recently found G12/G30 setting that may allow one touch, but have not checked whether it works or if similar FDL exists on other chassis. For now, the best you can do is use door switch to automatically close windows completely or use keyFOB as you walk away; I know I can control windows as well as trunk from at least 50 ft away.
Appreciate 0