View Single Post
      11-18-2016, 12:02 PM   #20
Speedbird1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 G01 X3 2023 F44 220i

Finally able to post an update. Slightly annoyed with dealer - despite assurances that all three warranty items would be dealt with at the same time (to inconvenience me as little as possible) in the end only the ISOFIX recall was completed on the day it was booked in. I then had to leave it an extra day to have the roof rail fitted (because they hadn't ordered one in !), and finally the wheels were not at the dealer. When I queried this they admitted they had only just ordered them and it would be another six weeks until they came in - so that will be yet another visit to the dealer - oh well at least the work they have done appears to be of a high standard. Roof lining is sound and no evidence of it having been dropped to fit the rail, which was my main concern. I'll add a final update when the wheels are fitted. Why can't dealers just do what they say they'll do ???? I specifically asked them not to call my car in until all three items could be attended to at the same time and they ASSURED me this would be the case ! Rant over - sorry just needed to vent.
Appreciate 0