Andy_o
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 20d Xline Melbourne Red

Garage List
  [0.00]
2015 BMW X3   [0.00]
I followed a pre production F pace up the A55 and in to the port at Holyhead and then sat behind it onto the ferry across to Dublin over the Xmas holidays.

Granted this was a fairly plain one, but it had the look of a bloated XF to me, particularly from the rear 3/4

I was behind it for about an hour either moving or sitting in the ferry queue and had plenty of time to mull it over

It definitely looks like a jag, very similar to the XF but from the quick peek of the interior it looked very like the new XE inside

I thought it looked OK but it certainly didn't wow me.

My wife's response was "what's special about that then" when the excited "boy car spotter" in me pointed it out to her

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product, but as others have said the X3 is such a fantastic all round car

The pressure is on Bmw now .. Space, GLC, Q5, Macan and disco sport

I'm hoping the next X3 will be immense

As an aside I saw one of the new Mercedes GLC models the other day ..

And that did look very nice, but with the hideous iPad type screen, which I don't think I could live with

Gone :X1 23d Msport manual, Space/Beige Pro Nav, Adaptive zenons, privacy glass, 18's, ext storage,

Current: X3 20d Xline auto, Melbourne/Beige, Sport seats, Viz pack, heated steering wheel, Folding mirrors, privacy glass, luggage net, pro nav

Current: E85 Z4 3.0si roadster titanium/Syrah individual

Current: F31 320d touring black/black work hack
Appreciate 0