View Single Post
      11-12-2015, 10:28 PM   #5
NS324
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 M40i

Not having received my X3 yet, I am not really qualified to talk about the features, but when I went for the test drive, the surround view worked great.

Pulling out of the spot that the X3 was in, I had to maneuver between a truck that was blocking the view forward and a car off to the side. As I crawled forward, I didn't have any idea that a curb was there, but the surround view showed it quite clearly.

Handling-wise, the X3 felt great taking the turns on the highway ramps. I was immediately convinced that it was the vehicle to get. (Of course, having sold my S4 back in January and solely driving a Venza ever since then, it is understandable that I immediately loved the handling.)

I did though make the mistake of not checking the sticker on the demo. It is possible that it had the performance tires. I'll find out once I get mine.

The HUD was great; not needing to take the eyes off the road in order to check the speed is immensely helpful to me. I instantly knew that it is something that I gotta have.