View Single Post
      09-08-2015, 07:38 AM   #89
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I was challenged to get modern music to my playlist (driving playlist, my normal playlist is even worse) today and as a result I tried googling modern queen (a strong masculine voice and cool as fuck attitude). I now hear baaaaaaaaa in my head since my search led me to listen Kanye West singing bohemian rhapsody and he sounds like a goat.

I'll take my m3 driving friend out tomorrow for a walk, and I will explain to him kindly that a cop treating him like a piece of shit, a man hitting his bumper and and his wife blowing up my phone because she is upset over it all is not a real issue, since as long as we have Kanye west and others like him raping songs that take real skill, the human race is fucked anyway.

And as long as I can still hear BAAAAA in my head, I am not opening an other YouTube link.
If you haven't opened the Youtube Link I posted, you should. Chris Rock is a funny comedian, but the material he uses in his stand up has a lot of truth behind it.

In the excerpt I posted, the line that is very memorable is saying how good it is to be white. "Ain't none of you white people in this room would change places with me....and I'm rich."
Appreciate 1