TK - 421
There's a storm coming
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW Vader

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gIzzE View Post
I just bought an older 2.0T S-Line Avant, B7.
I sold my old 2.8i Z3 about two or three months back and I have been craving a petrol car again, not sure what it is about petrols but I just find them addictive.

I have had as many Audis as BMWs over the last 20 odd years, and always sort of liked them but knew they were way behind the BMs for any involvement, but the new RS4 and RS3 are blinding packages, as I am sure the RS6 is, but also so is the B8 S4 and I would buy one (and my 2005 S4 avant was the worse car I have owned so that is saying something).
It is funny, more and more Audi diehards are coming to BMW, but the Audis are getting more focused and the BMWs softer, they should have come over years ago.
IKR, can't get away from the handling and feel of a BMW though. Think the run flats have done them no favour at all over the years, early m sport cars, as you know, were horrendous on the road, crashy, tram lining almost un drivable. Had a Z4 for the misses, it was awful to drive, swapped it for a TT Sline, what a difference, she loved the TT. She actually wants the new one, which is a fantastic car.

May return to Audi next year when they launch the new line up, but up to now, I can honestly say I love this X3 friends have just got the new ewok, and I can't argue, it does look the part, but I know which drives better!
Appreciate 0