View Single Post
      10-30-2014, 10:43 AM   #271
TuffLittleUnit
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G26 420d MSport Pro

Most of us are still waiting to see one in the flesh, I'm afraid. I wouldn't get too attached to that January date if you ordered in Sept. I placed my order at the start of May and had my slot confirmed 2nd week of May 2014. The delivery date then was, and still is, 12 Jan 2015. Have a quick flick through this thread and you'll find we have members of the forum who ordered a few weeks after that and are looking at March dates. Quite a few seem to have had stealers that initially quoted 3 month lead times knowing full well that it's more like 8-9 months.

It's not all bad - there have been a couple of recent cases where people have dropped lucky. Not sure I've seen any with the business nav in the pics but someone helpful might drop by shortly. Might be an idea to start a separate thread as those that have received cars are probably less likely to read a thread on UK lead times (unless it's schadenfreude).

P.S. that's an interesting doc you referenced. Seems to suggest that I'm going to lose a number of functions because I've not added the voice control option e.g. viewing cover art etc even though I've got the professional nav on order.

Last edited by TuffLittleUnit; 10-30-2014 at 10:48 AM..
Appreciate 0