shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by csemaa View Post
Shawn - I use an an iPhone and now my text and mail show up in my idrive under office > message. I posted the solution on the previous post.

So I finally finished all my coding however I need help on few more things.

I want my side mirror to fold when I turn off the car. Just my side mirrors But all the cheat sheet that I found were for ( side mirror, windows and sunroof). What can I do to code just my side mirrors ?
Also- every time the outside temperature goes below or above +3 degrees Celsius , I get a dong warning me of the current temperature. How can I disable that?
And - you know when you turn the heated seats and heated steering wheel on and then you turn off the car. If you are back within 15 min and you turn on the car, the heated seats and heated steering wheels get turned on automatically. How can I extend the memory period from 15 min to any amount of minutes ?

I don't NBT , I have CIC, how can I change the BMW logo on the cluster and the BMW splash on my idrive screen?

Please let me know
Thanks
Well, your mirrors have been discussed already.

As for the Outside Air Temp gong, it is a Frost Warning, and Frost occurs at 37⁰ F or 3⁰ C. I am pretty sure this temperature is hard coded, as unless you are Mother Nature and can change the physics of what temperature frost occurs at, then there is no reason to change this value. However, I think it is enabled via S842A Cold-climate version Option Code and can be disabled by FDL Coding Kombi => CC_TEMPERATUR WARNUNG = nicht aktiv.

As for the duration of the Heated Seats and Steering Wheel, I have no idea, as I have never had the need to look into it here in Houston. If it can be changed though, it would likely be in IHKA, and the FDL Codes I would look at are these:

ERSTE_HEIZZEIT_HHS_A
ERSTE_HEIZZEIT_HHS_B
ZWEITE_HEIZZEIT_HHS
TAKTDAUER_HHS
TAKT_AKTIVZEIT_HHS
ABLAU_HEIZZEIT_TAKTUNG

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0