There should be about 8-10 X models (only 1 Z model!!!!)
- "X0" (FWD/AWD) below X1 (riavals Q1, Polo Cross, etc.), based on MINI Countryman/BMW City Car
- X1 (FWD/AWD) based on next generation FWD platform for MINI/BMW, the 1 Series (rivals Q3, Tiguan, GLA, etc)
- X2 2 Doors/4 Doors (FWD/AWD) niche product like X4 and X6
- X3 (RWD/AWD) rivals Q5, GLK, etc
- X4 (RWD/AWD) niche product like X6, rivals Macan
- X5 (AWD) rivals Touareg, Q7, ML, etc.
- X6 (AWD) created niche going to rival upcoming Q6, MLC etc.
- X7 (AWD) rivals luxury SUVs like upcoming G Class, RR, EX9, Urus, etc