View Single Post
      01-25-2013, 08:34 PM   #5
United Kingdom

Drives: F25 35d MSport & 135i

Originally Posted by am36 View Post
Great work again Horsey . I have not compared the original set of data to this one yet. Have you noticed any particular change in trend?

Can you list the %'s of each option chosen?

To be honest, I haven't bothered to look at the evolution of the stats as that is actually quite hard to do.

But, I haven't really seen much overall difference as the quantity of information increases.

The only thing that really changes with time is the rate at which they are produced.

I remember some time ago a few were discussing the figures which I initially found quite surprising, but once it was rationalised actually made a lot of sense ... which in hind sight is obvious as they are a reflection of actual behaviour!

I still find it amazing how different people go about choosing their specs ... but once you start to think about it properly, it all is quite practical actually.
F25 X3 xDrive 35d M Sport Alpine White, Black Nevada Leather, Speed limit info, TV, Prof. Nav & Speakers, HUD, M Sport steering wheel, Sport gearbox, BMW Apps, Internet, VDC, Comfort with Powered boot, Hi-speed synch, VSS, Top View, Electric tow-bar, Heated steering, Storage, DAB, Heated electric seats, Moonroof, Adaptive High beam assist Xenons, Servotronic, Performance control, etc.